15IBET: Illinois Young Birder Logo Contest and Trip Report

  • Brian Herriott
    May 2, 2010
      Hi all,

      I'd like to direct your attention to the Illinois Young Birders website to view the amazing logo drawings that have been submitted by 4 of our young birders.   Many thanks to Connor Ross, Sulli Gibson, Edward Warden, and Sorren Aldridge for sharing their talents with us all.  You can view their work at www.illinoisyoungbirders.org and click on the Logo Contest tab.  There is a poll at the bottom to allow members of the birding public to vote for their favorite.  The final logo will be chosen by the Illinois Ornithological Society board of directors.

      There is also a complete trip report detailing our first field trip to the Little Red Schoolhouse Nature Center in Willow Springs, IL.  Click on the Trip Reports tab to view this.  Fun times!

      Brian Herriott
      IOS/ILYB Adult Coordinator