    From: membership Illinois Ornithological Society <illinois.birds@...>
    To: ios@...
    Sent: Mon, April 12, 2010 4:41:27 PM
    Subject: IOS Spring Birding Weekend

    Dear IOS member,

    Time is running out to reserve a room the IOS Spring Birding Weekend!

    We'd love to fill the last few spaces available at the hotel for the Spring Birding Weekend, but the hotel will hold our block of rooms only until April 21st. After that, you will still be able to register for the field trips and banquet, but you won't be able to get a room at the Quality Inn where we will be based.
    Don't forget to tell the Quality Inn that you are with IOS when you register!

    The files attached to this e-mail have the sign-up form and all the information about the Spring Birding Weekend.

    If you don't have a pdf reader, you can download one for free at

    http://www.adobe.com/products/reader/

    Join us for some of the best spring birding that Illinois has to offer! We'll see you there!

    Barbara Williams
    Membership Secretary

    Illinois Ornithological Society
    ios@...