Oh dear.......

  • Jocelyn Post
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
      Don't ya just love it when idiots try to review Ishtar and they JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!????
      How many more times does a genius need to reveal that "they've got the parts the wrong
      way around. Beatty should have been the ladies man and Hoffman the nerd"...... Gawd.

      Read it all here: http://startrekwherenomanhasgonebefore.modelsorg.com/2010/03/03/a-failed-attempt-at-doing-a/

    • deliella
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
        They just don't get it for sure...and probably never will..they don't really watch it...oh my stars!! I can't imagine switching the characters...they of course are perfect...well...too bad for the crazy reviews of our beloved ISHTAR!! It's their loss...we're the lucky ones....now,excuse me, think I'll go watch ISHTAR...