NO Sightings -- Hummingbird festival

  • datsungto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2013
      This is the only early notice you will receive about the Hummingbird Festival at Sagawau Environmental Learning Center on August 17th. This festival begins at 8:30 AM. For more information including a press release with all the detail, contact me, Lee Witkowski -- ljwitt@...

      I will post another reminder about a week prior to the event.

      Lee Witkowski
      Will County Audubon Society