Little Gull not relocated

  • Travis Mahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      Tony Ward, Colin Dobson, and I checked areas around the southern end of Lake Decatur for the Little Gull this morning without success. We spent about one hour searching at which point I had to be at work :( Plenty of AMERICAN WHITE PELICANS and HORNED GREBES, one COMMON LOON, several EASTERN PHOEBES, and one BROWN THRASHER were highlights. There are plenty of other area where the gull could be.

      Travis Mahan
      Decatur, IL

      Sent from my iPhone