Coles County Red Crossbills

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2013
      Are feeding in a sweet gum just south if Jerry's Pizza which is at the corner of Lincoln Avenue and 4th Street, Charleston (adjacent to EIU campus)

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Ron
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2013
        Presently in sweet gum near corner of Roosevelt and 7th, EIU campus, Charleston

        Ron Bradley

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Ron
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
          Presently back in sweet gum behind Jerry's Pizza just south of Lincoln on 4th Street, Charleston

          Ron Bradley

          Sent from my iPhone
        • Ron
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
            Presently feeding on ground at 7th and Roosevelt, EIU Campus, Charleston

            Ron Bradley

            Sent from my iPhone