Greater White-fronted Goose Drama and the Rest of the Weekend

  • Aaron Gyllenhaal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      Hi all,

      I made a post on my blog about this weekend and last weekend too.

      http://birdingbynumber.blogspot.com/2013/02/migrations-beginnings.html

      Today, we received a call from Eddie and Brett Kasper about a Greater
      White-fronted Goose. It was injured, so we called Flint Creek. Sorry
      chasers, but it is now in their hands. I decided not to post to IBET
      because Flint Creek was so close by and I didn't want people to show
      up to see that the goose was already captured. This is the rescue
      story:

      http://birdingbynumber.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-goose.html

      Hope you all enjoy.

      Aaron Gyllenhaal