Ross's Goose at Montrose

  • cberman129
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      I found the Ross's Goose, as most people have, at the north end of Montrose Harbor. The goose was standing near some Canada Geese, slipping on the ice, flying off, returning and doing it all over again after a short while. When I left, it took off with some Canada Geese.
      Thanks to Jerry Goldner who was photographing there when I drove by after unsuccessfully looking for the goose in the wrong location. I can't help it, but...it was a wild goose chase.

      Link to some photos: