GPS Birding

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      I would like to know how many of you use a GPS while birding. Out of
      curiousity, I did a search on google.com this morning with the search
      for "gps birding" and found over 200,ooo responses. Lots of folks are
      using it and I can readily see where it would make location of a
      sighting a snap as far as physical location goes.

      Jerry
      Hoffman Estates