Oak Park's mystery hummingbird is still here December 1

  • GyllenFish@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      The first time I saw the hummer feed was at 6:45 a.m.

      I'm wondering at what point I should stop posting that it's still here. Maybe I should only post if it does not show up.

      Eric Gyllenhaal
      1003 South Elmwood
      Oak Park, Cook County, IL

    • GyllenFish@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        OK, I've got enough private messages. I'll keep posting in the mornings after our first sighting of the day. (Unless the list owners tell me otherwise.)

        Thanks,

        Eric Gyllenhaal
        1003 South Elmwood
        Oak Park, Cook County, IL

        he first time I saw the hummer feed was at 6:45 a.m.
        I'm wondering at what point I should stop posting that it's still here. Maybe I
        hould only post if it does not show up.
        Eric Gyllenhaal
        003 South Elmwood
        ak Park, Cook County, IL