Lark Bunting NO early AM

  • bncthay@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
      I was at Montrose from 6:45 AM until 8:45 AM this morning (Friday Sept 1). The Lark Bunting was not seen during that time frame. However when I left, several birders were still present searching for the bird

      Craig Thayer Chicago

    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
        Pete Moxon and I just had good looks at the Lark Bunting. It was perched about 50 feet north of the beacon tower in the prairie at the south end of montrose. He then flew west and perched on the wood fence and then we lost him behind the sumacs.

        Good luck!

        Andrew
        Aurora IL

        Sent from my iPhone