Downtown Chicago Commute Birds

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      This morning, July 1, there was a White-throated Sparrow singing away near Union Station just on the north side of Adams Street.

      Also, as I was walking north on Wacker Drive, two Peregrine Falcons were flying around in the vicinity of Madison.

      I recently relocated offices and now am at 333 W Wacker with a nice view to the north over the river. This week, for the first time since I relocated to the new offices in May, I noted Peregrines harassing the gulls near the Sun Times Buidling a couple of times this week.

      Always nice to see Peregrines from your office window.

      Joe Suchecki
      Naperville