Retraction-Apologies-Grant Park Barrow's Goldeneye

  • birdygirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      I am mortified. My case of cabin fever is worse than I thought. I did not see a Barrow's Goldeneye yesterday morning. I'm really sorry, I've never so publicly proclaimed a mistaken identity and promise I won't do it again. But now really glad I'm getting my eyes checked Monday after work.

      Other than that, Happy New Year and I hope someone does see a Barrow's in the Chicago area.

      Lisa Rest
      Banned to the office
      Berwyn & the Loop
      Cook County
    • pkdog52365236
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
        Hi Lisa
        been there done that. Keep posting what you find. I am so proud that our birding community is supportive. I ended up learning some important I'd tips in the field yesterday.
        Paul doughty
        Chicago