Re:Tundra Swans still at Spring Lake Area, Miss. River

  • Glo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Thanks so much to those who helped me.. I made my way to Spring lake area yesterday (Monday) and enjoyed the Tundra Swans very much. I also saw 3 Bald eagles; 2 adult and 1 juvie. Many many other water foul including a blue heron. On the trip there I enjoyed a couple of osprey. For me it was a beautiful day.