Kankakee: Bald Eagle 11/30

  • Jed Hertz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi all,

      Yesterday afternoon(Sunday 11/30) at about 1:45pm my wife and I were hiking at
      the Aroma Park Forest Preserve and sighted a 3Y(?) Bald Eagle over the Kankakee
      River to the north. This makes at least six sightings in Kankakee County,
      mostly LeVasseur Park area, since 11/13/03 of 3-4 different age birds. I did
      have one earlier sighting in our general vicinity at TNC Kankakee Sands, Newton
      County, IN on 10/26/03.

      =====
      Take Care.

      Jed Hertz