Southern Illinois, Saturday

  • bruceheimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      I had quite a day with Andy Sigler,Mark Seiffert and Keith McMullen.
      Of note: 4 Roseate Spoonbills off of Route 3 in Union Co.,Marbled
      Godwit in pool off of Route 3,two miles south of Route 146 in Union
      Co.,White Ibis and Western Sandpiper in Alexander Co.We finished off
      the day with a call from Dan Kassebaum reporting a Piping Plover on
      the east side of Lake Carlyle. Thanks to Mark Seiffert and Dan
      Kassebaum for leading us to these great birds.

      Bruce Heimer
      Elmhurst,IL