Pine Siskins in Grundy County

  • Jay Jaeger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      I was very pleased to see at least 4 Pine Siskins at a thistle feeder in my yard yesterday morning at 9:30am. This is a first for our yard. The birds were part of a mixed flock that included American Goldfinches and House Finches. Dark-eyed Juncos were also present. The birds stayed at the feeder for about an hour and were not seen again after.

      Jay Jaeger
      Minooka, IL
      Grundy County