the fall 2006 Chimney Swift saga continues!

  • Steve Huggins
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Well, I searched and searched this this morning for a November swift from the warmth and comfort of my apartment and eventually at 7.20am two Chimney Swifts appeared and drifted slowly south. Four more came past at 7.25am. Perhaps more are being sensible and sitting in the warmth of a Chimney waiting for temps to warm a little at least. Then I had to head to work...

      Not much else was moving this morning apart from a few Robins also heading south.

      Steve Huggins
      Chicago,IL