IBET: downtown Chicago

  • jreiter@wordsonbirds.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2006
      Sapsucker Court/Riverside Plaza had many White-Crowned Sparrows this
      morning, the first I'd seen this spring. Also present: 1 Brown
      Thrasher, 1 Hermit Thrush, 1 RC Kinglet and multiple White-Throated
      Sparrows.

      Sapsucker Court is located just west of Michigan Ave and north of the
      river. It is bounded by Wrigley Bldg, McDonalds and the new Trump
      Tower.

      Jeff Reiter
      Glen Ellyn, IL
      jreiter@...