Busse Woods? (no sightings)

  • Jeanette Repp
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      All this talk over this last month regarding owl sightings has been great, but I'm not having any luck. The southern part of Busse Woods, near the hospital, seems to have some areas that would be good? Anyone who knows that area, please let me know. Also, what other places in Busse are good and for seeing what.

      Jeanette