lfe makers.....please read

  • hanady114
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 7:44 AM
      Alsalamo alaykom
      To those who want to build the future
      Have you ever heard about a programme called sona3elhaya(life makers)
      for amrkhaled?
      This programme aims to aid Muslim's and Arabic countries'
      progression and improvement.
      People sent their dreams/ideas of their countries they way they hope
      it will become in different fields of life, like education,
      agriculture etcÂ….
      Now, people are asked to vote for these ideas to evaluate the how
      benefitious and achievable these ideas are.
      Afterwards we will start working to achieve these dreams
      But we won't be able to proceed till we collect 1 million votes!!!
      There are less than 15 days left for voting
      So please vote,if you want this project to continue
      If you want the future to be better for arabs
      You won't lose anything
      To vote open
      www.amrkhaled.net/vision
      voting is available on 4 fields currently
      if you want to watch the programme it comes on iqra2 channel 9pm ksa
      timing and is repeated on Friday midnight

      thnx