MISSIONARY POSTER INTERCEPTED

  • Mr. P.I. Hublou
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003

      MISSIONARY POSTER INTERCEPTED

      (Edited version below)

      Imaam will address this incursion after prayer

      Muslims should not let themselves be used to work for the missionaries !

      Work for Islam !

      This poster was found hanging in the cafetaria next to a mosque in Flanders (Belgium). March 2003.

      Muslims were asked to spread these posters. In stead an interesting discussion happened.

      At first only the source and bank account number were removed.

      When the true content of this poster became clear it was ripped of the wall.

      The imaam said he would talk about this incursion after prayer.

      We are proud to be Muslims and take care of our own faith and destiny !

      Muslims are urged to develop own material to reach out to communities.

      Cooperation with Christians is possible but has to be analysed carefully and discussed amongst Muslims (sjoera).

      It can not be the aim to strengthen the missionaries and to enhance their impact on Muslims.

      Such an approach is defeatism and leads to nothing good.

      MUSLIM FOR LIFE !   -   MUSLIMS UNITE !

      http://www.soldiersofallah.com/