Scientist start to admit Koranic truth after 1418 Earth years

  • Mr. P.I. Hublou
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Scientist start to admit Koranic truth after 1418 Earth years
      - Kufar still not willing to surrender to Islam -

      Monday, 1 July, 2002, 14:55 GMT 15:55 UK
      Scientists estimate 30 billion Earths
      Astronomers say there could be billions of Earths in our galaxy, the Milky Way.
      (...)
      More:
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_2078000/2078507.stm

      1. The Opening (Al-Fátíha)

      The Opening Chapter of the Holy Qurán. Revealed before the Hijrah. This chapter has 7 verses.
      1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
      2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
      3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
      4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
      5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
      6. Show us the straight way,
      7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath,
           and who go not astray.