Reward of Women's Suffering
From: "Um Hussayn" <so_dakota_islam@...>
Subject: Reward of Women's Suffering
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001
Bismillah Irahmaan Iraheem
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to
Allah, Lord of the Worlds and Peace and Blessings be upon Prophet
1. A single pious practicing woman is equal to 70
Aulia-e-Kiraam (the awesome in God-fearing).
2. Two rakaat salaat of an Alimah woman are better
than 80 rakaat of ordinary women.
3. A breast feeding woman gets one good deed for each
drop of milk that is fed to the child.
4. When a husband comes home full of worries and the wife extends
warm welcome to him and consoles him, she receives the reward of half
5. When a woman is deprived of sleep owing to her child crying at
night,she receives the reward of freeing 20 slaves.
6. When a husband and wife look at each other with love and
affection,Allah(swt) Himself looks at both of them with love and
7. A woman who sends out her husband in the path of Allah and stays
at home by herself, maintaining her honor and dignity i.e.
protecting herself against decollation and dishonesty) will enter
hundred years before her husband while 70,000 angels and hoors will
serve her. She will be given Ghusal in Jannat and sitting on a
mountain of pearls she will await the arrival of her husband.
8. A woman who is rendered restless owing to the
illness of her baby and yet kept on striving to comfort the baby,
Allah (swt) forgives all her sins and gives her reward of 12 years
accepted Ibaadat worship).
9. While milking her animal (cow, goats, etc.) if a
woman makes the zikr of Bismillah, that very animal makes dua to
Allah (swt) on her behalf.
10. When a woman makes the zikr of Bismillah while preparing dough
(making food) her livelihood is increased i.e. she receives blessings
in her provision).
11. When a woman makes zikr while sweeping (cleaning)
she receives the reward of sweeping, Baitullah (Kabah).
12. A chaste woman who is mindful of Salaat, Fasting and also serves
her husband, for her all the 8 doors of Jannat are opened. She may
enter from whichever
door she likes.
13. The salaat and Ibaadat (worship) of a woman
disobedient to her husband do not reach the Heavens.
14. Every night of an expectant mother (a woman who is
carrying baby in her womb) is counted as spent in Ibaadat (worship)
and every day is spent in fasting.
15. A woman receives the reward of 70 years Salaat and Fasting in
birth to one child, and the pain suffered in every vein of her body
while giving birth, for that she will receive the reward of one Hajj.
16. If a woman dies within the 40 days after giving birth, Allah (swt)
gives her the status of Shahadat (that is she dies as a Shaheed,
17. Upon the child crying at night, if the mother
feeds the child (gives milk to the child ) without
cursing, she receives the reward of performing Salaat
for one year and of keeping fast for one year.
18. When a child finishes the period of breast feeding
an Angel comes down and gives glad tidings to the mother and Allah
(swt) has made Jannat wajib(compulsory) for her.
19. When the husband comes home to sleep and wife
gives him food to eat(not being involved in dishonesty
with regard to herself and her husbands belongings) Allah (swt)
gives her the reward of 12 years Ibaadat (worship).
20. When a wife presses the legs of her husband without him asking
her to do so, she gets the reward of giving in charity 7 ounces of
gold; and if she presses his legs after he asks her to do so, she
receives the reward of giving 7 ounces of silver in charity.
21. When a woman's husband dies while he was happy and
pleased with her,jannat (paradise) becomes wajib (compulsory) for her.
22. In Jannat (Paradise) people will go to visit (see) Allah
(swt), but Allah (swt) Himself will visit (go to see) the woman who
observed Hijab (covering) while in Dunya (this world).
23. Women who wear thin (see through) garments, or who arouse passion
in men, or meet men they are not allowed to mix with, or move about
openly while adorned (dressed up or wearing make up), or who live
without hijab (covering), will never enter jannat (paradise). In fact
they will not even smell the fragrance of Jannat.
24. A woman who has undergone a great amount of suffering and
difficulties in this world will be classified with Hazrat Asya
(R.A.). She was the wife
of Firoun (Pharaoh) who, despite the fact that she was his wife,
tortured and prosecuted her, to renounce Deen (religion) and Iman
(faith). She gave her life in the process (i.e. she died of the
punishment meted out to her) but did not forsake Iman (faith).
25. Every single woman going to hell will take with her 4 jannati
men, because they had no Fikr (worry) nor they cared, in Dunya (this
world), about the deen (religion) and Iman (faith) of that woman,
and did not teach her Deen. These men will be:
(a) her father -
(b) her brother(s) -
(c) her husband -
(d) and her son(s).
26. If a woman looks at men she is not allowed to see according to
the Shariah, Allah (swt) sends His curse upon her, just as it is
forbidden for a male too (Remember that lowering the gaze is a
command on both men and women in Islam)