Hawaa Barayev, The Sword of the Hijab., 2/18/2013, 11:00 pm

  • ILM-publication@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      Reminder from: ILM-publication Yahoo! Group

      Title: Hawaa Barayev, The Sword of the Hijab.

      Date: Monday February 18, 2013
      Time: 11:00 pm - 11:00 pm All Day
      Notes: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2001

      Muslim Woman Stabs the Heart of Russian Special Forces Leadership - Kaukab Siddique
      To all Muslims!...

      To all those who failed to fulfill their duties to their brothers and sisters in Chechnya!...

      To all those who waste their time with worldly exploits while Muslims are slaughtered in Chechnya and other parts of the world.

      Take heed of the message issued by a young Muslim woman who wore the Hijab and was not even 20 years old, ...whose final words were: I know what I am
      doing; Paradise has a price and I hope this will be the price for Paradise.

      Moments later,