MODERATOR's test message

  • Dave Cushman
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2003

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2003

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2003

          > Hi all
          >
          > This is a function test...
          >
          > ************Please ignore this message.****************
          >
          > Best Regards & 73s, Dave Cushman, G8MZY
          > Beekeeping and Bee Breeding Website
          > http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman

        • Jonathan Fulford
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
            It says do not respond but everyone else has so like a lemming...........yep
            I got it too.
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
              Hi All

              There was an engineering reason for the test message.

              But seriously, I now have two questions...

              Has anyone an existing set of XML tags that can be used to set up an Online
              database of racial characteristics, including wing venation, in
              honeybees?...

              I am about to embark on such a project and rather than re-inventing the
              wheel, I would like to use existing tags if at all possible.

              It may be that there are sets of tags used for the same sort of thing with
              other hymenoptera, in the absence of tags for honey bees, some others may be
              adaptable.

              My second question is a plea for help.

              I have not received any information at all, for inclusion in the IINGRIDD
              newsletter.

              I had hoped to produce three or four issues per year, but so far all I have
              is some work of Albert Knight's in modifying his car for II in the field.

              Any articles about II, II gadgets or new products would be welcomed.

              We had some interesting posts last year on LED illuminators, LED technology
              has advanced further and prices are falling... Has anyone any updates?