Hi

  • Christie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      Hi Homeschoolers I am wondering if you could help me. Im a
      homeschooling mom of 4 living in Northeastern Pa. My husband is from
      OH. My question is that my sister inlaw is attending the OH State
      University and is having a hard time finding a good church that
      addresses college students needs while teaching the truth of the
      Catholic faith. I was very concerned looking at the Neuman Center on
      campus and hoped that maybe someone could give me information on a
      Catholic community or church that teaches these truths and nothing
      watered down. Thank you for any help and information.
      In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,
      Christie