1/24 China FastTrack

  • ifce-adm@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      A message from Judy Costello-

      As a friend of the International Fund for China’s Environment, we want to make certain you are aware of the opportunity to attend the January 24th Business Alliance China FastTrack program at the McLean Hilton in Tysons Corner, VA as our guest at the discounted registration rate ($89 vs. $149). This event provides an opportunity for you to connect and learn directly from a unique gathering of Chinese and American business executives, high level US and Chinese government officials, and nationally recognized experts on leveraging U.S.- China connections for business growth. The full day of networking and information includes morning sessions regarding market opportunities; afternoon sessions on getting started and managing risk; plus keynotes at breakfast, lunch and closing reception. Int’l Fund for China’s Environment President Ping He will be sharing his expertise on the Opportunities in Energy and Environmental Services panel session.

      Cite International Fund for China’s Environment when you register to SAVE $60 off the $149 general registration price (and pay only $89 for the full day’s program). McLean Hilton,Tysons Corner, VA. Complete agenda: www.businessalliance.org/chinafasttrack.html.

      - Judy

      703-403-5271 cell/vm

      Judith N. Costello

      Executive Director

      Business Alliance of George Mason University

      MSN 1D7

      Fairfax, VA 22030

      703-993-4765 //703-993-4760 fax

      www.businessalliance.org