IFCE, in partner with
United Nations Foundation
National Wildlife Federation
Research Center for Sustainable Development/ Chinese Academy of Social
Heinrich Boell Foundation-North America
is to organize US-China-Brazil Forum on Sustaintable Infrastructure and
April 10 in Washington DC. Objectives are-
• Review overall achievements by the US, China and Brazil in sustainable
development policy and changes on the ground,
and discuss remaining challenges and obstacles.
• Identify best practices and successful models and share experience in
sustainable infrastructure and urban development.
• Discuss infrastructure investment strategies, standards and social and
environmental safeguards in developing world.
• Discuss future needs and identify opportunities for further
• Disseminate findings and develop recommendations to participants in
G20 and Rio + 20 Conference.
Attached is a preliminary program. if you are unable to view the file,
please check www.ifce.org.
We look forward to your participation. You may also forward this
announcement to your colleagues
who may be interested in joining.