Prof. Ma Zhong joins IFCE

  • ifce-adm@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2010
      We are pleased to announce that Prof. Ma Zhong, Dean and Professor at
      the School of Environment and Natural Resources,
      Renmin University of China joins IFCE as a Board Direcotr.

      Prof. Ma is the leading scholar in China in researching and implementing
      environmental economics and market based instruments
      of environmental management. Ma Zhong has been working extensively
      with the governments and international funding agencies
      on a variety of projects in China. He also serves as the director to
      Beijing Environment and Development Institute (BEDI) and
      a senior advisor to the China Ministry of Environmental Protection
      (MEP). Prof Ma's expertise and leadership is highly respected
      throughout the enviro. community.

      IFCE