IFCE Newsletter

  • ifce-adm@cox.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2010
    Newsletter is attached.
  • ifce-adm@cox.net
    Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 2010
    IFCE July Newsletter is attached.
  • ifce-adm@cox.net
    Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2010
    Please see attached newsletter. if unable to download or open the
    file, please check www.ifce.org We also have weekly news on the web.

    IFCE
  • <ifce-adm@...>
    Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2013
    Dear friends,

    Please check IFCE's newsletter which includes most of our projects and events from January to June, 2013.

    Best regards,
    IFCE DC Office

    Table of Contents
    1. IFCE Annual Reception
    2. Special Discussion on China's Air Pollution
    3. Special Report: US-China Greener Consumption Forum
    4. Nu River field investigation and policy reports
    5. Development of strategic partnership
    6. River Conservation with Ms. Wang Yongchen
    7. President Ping He’s interviews with Science & Tech Daily and Huffingtonpost
    8. President Ping He speaks at George Washington University Law School
    9. Green Volunteer Recruitment