IFCE Newsletter

  • ifce-adm@cox.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
      Please see attachment.

      For news and articles, please send to Prerna Rao at ifce-adm@...
    • ifce-adm@cox.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2010
      Newsletter is attached.
    • ifce-adm@cox.net
      Message 3 of 5 , Jul 30, 2010
      IFCE July Newsletter is attached.
    • ifce-adm@cox.net
      Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2010
      Please see attached newsletter. if unable to download or open the
      file, please check www.ifce.org We also have weekly news on the web.

      IFCE
    • <ifce-adm@...>
      Message 5 of 5 , Sep 30, 2013
      Dear friends,

      Please check IFCE's newsletter which includes most of our projects and events from January to June, 2013.

      Best regards,
      IFCE DC Office

      Table of Contents
      1. IFCE Annual Reception
      2. Special Discussion on China's Air Pollution
      3. Special Report: US-China Greener Consumption Forum
      4. Nu River field investigation and policy reports
      5. Development of strategic partnership
      6. River Conservation with Ms. Wang Yongchen
      7. President Ping He’s interviews with Science & Tech Daily and Huffingtonpost
      8. President Ping He speaks at George Washington University Law School
      9. Green Volunteer Recruitment