Green tech event, Nov. 12-14, Shanghai

  • ifce-adm@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      FYI
      -----------------
      I would like to invite you to the US | China Green Tech Summit in Shanghai, China on November 12 - 14, 2008.

      The US | China Green Tech Summit in Shanghai is an historic, unparalleled gathering of the highest-level U.S. and Chinese business leaders working on renewable energy and clean technology. This program aims to be the most important clean technology initiative to date between China and the U.S. It is expected to draw an audience of 750 participants who will be treated to a once-in-a-lifetime experience, with the facilities, events and information.

      Click here to download the event brochure.

      The focus on the two-day event, co-chaired by U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, will be on energy efficiency in the short term and carbon-neutral energy sources over the long term. In order to foster urgently needed cross-Pacific collaboration, investment and business-to-business or business-to-government deals, the Summit is designed to provide business-critical information, facilitate personal contacts, and identify opportunities for new business development.

      Speakers and participants will include Chinese and American CEOs and senior executives, energy experts, investors, technologists from Chinese and American universities, and top-level government leaders, including San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom. Ample opportunity will be provided to engage investors and cross-border executives, and to discuss emerging technologies that hold significant promise in the clean industrial revolution.

      Visit http://www.bayareacouncil.org/greentech for more information and to register, or contact Kristen Durham at kdurham@... or 415.946.8736. Click here to download the event brochure.

      I hope to see you in Shanghai in November for this historic event.

      Sincerely,

      Jim Wunderman
      President and CEO
      Bay Area Council