Lecture on "Mumbai Metro - I" at VJTI, Matunga, Mumbai.

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      All Our IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo Group Members,

      Lecture on "MUMBAI METRO – I, VERSOVA-ANDHERI-GHATKOPAR CORRIDOR" is
      scheduled to be held Civil Engineering Seminar Hall, V.J.T.I.,
      H.R.Mahajani Marg, Matunga, Mumbai - 400 019.

      Registration (9.30 am to 10.00 am) – FREE (for both members and non-members)

      Lecture will be followed by LUNCH.

      Please confirm your attendance in advance by October 05, 2007 to any one
      of the following.

      Dr. G. Venkatachalam E-mail: gvee@...
      Dr. R. A. Hegde .. E-mail: rahegde2002@... Tel: 26289777 x 225
      Ms. Aruna Lall .. E-mail: arunalall@... Tel: 2287 6361 / 62
      Mr. C. R. Tata .. E-mail: geo_tata@... Tel: 2920 3883

      Detailed programme is sent as attachment file.

      Regards.

      --
      The Institution of Engineers (India)
      Maharashtra State Centre,