Lecture on "Soil Investigation and Ground Improvement using WSELs" on Friday 28.12.2012.

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
      All Members,

      Our Centre has organised a lecture on :

      Topic :
      "Soil Investigation and Ground Improvement using WSELs"

      Speaker :
      Shri.G.B.Chaudhari, Geotechnical Consultant

      Day & Date :
      Friday, 28.12.2012

      Time :
      06.00 p.m.

      Venue : The Institution of Engineers (India), Maharashtra State Centre, 15, Haji Ali Park, K.Khadye Marg, Mahalakshmi. Mumbai - 400 034.

      Co-ordinator :
      Shri.S.M.Patil, Hon.Secretary

      High Tea will be served. Registration is Free but Necessary.

      Registration
      : Tel.:(022)23543650 / 23542943 OR on email :  ieimsc@...

      Those who have already registered need not register again.

      Regards.
      --
      The Institution of Engineers (India)
      Maharashtra State Centre,
      15, Haji Ali Park, K.Khadye Marg,
      Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400 034.
      Tel - (022) 2354 2943 / 2354 3650.
      Fax - (022) 2354 2942.
      eMail- ieimsc@...
      Web-site- www.ieimaharashtra.org

      ** For keeping in touch, Please join our free eGroup by sending an eMail to - IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      *** Please ALWAYS quote your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER.