Lecture on "Mining in Space" on Friday, 30.11.2012

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012
      All Members,

      Our Centre has organised a lecture on :

      Topic : "Mining in Space"

      Speaker : Shri.S.V.Ali, Reputed Mining Engineer

      Day & Date : Friday, 30.11.2012

      Time : 06.00 p.m.

      Co-ordinator : Shri.S.M.Patil, Hon.Secretary

      High Tea will be served. Registration is Free but Necessary.

      Registration : Only on emailieimsc@...

      --
      The Institution of Engineers (India)
      Maharashtra State Centre,

      ** For keeping in touch, Please join our free eGroup by sending an eMail to - IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      *** Please ALWAYS quote your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER.
    • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2012
        All Members,

        Our Centre has organised a lecture on :

        Topic : "Mining in Space"

        Speaker : Shri.S.V.Ali, Reputed Mining Engineer

        Day & Date : Friday, 30.11.2012

        Time : 06.00 p.m.

        Co-ordinator : Shri.S.M.Patil, Hon.Secretary

        High Tea will be served. Registration is Free but Necessary.

        Registration : Only on emailieimsc@...

        Those who have already registered need not register again.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
            All Members,

            Our Centre has organised a lecture on :

            Topic :
            "Mining in Space"

            Speaker :
            Shri.S.V.Ali, Reputed Mining Engineer

            Day & Date :
            Friday, 30.11.2012

            Time :
            06.00 p.m.

            Venue : The Institution of Engineers (India), Maharashtra State Centre, 15, Haji Ali Park, K.Khadye Marg, Mahalakshmi. Mumbai - 400 034.