Workshop on "Structural Audit and Jirnodhar Upgrading, Waterproofing...20.10.2012

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2012
      All Members,

      Our Centre is organising 14th 1-day workshop on “Structural Audit and Jirnodhar Upgrading, (House-Keeping, Regular Maintenance, Repairs, Rehabilitation) Fixing Leakage and Waterproofing of Existing RCC Buildings, Durable Construction for Re-Development and for New Buildings with practical of Flexible Membrane Waterproofing System” on 20.10.2012, from 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. at our premises at 15, Haji ali Park, K.Khadye Marg, Mahalakshmi, Mumbai - 400 034.

      The course is designed for owners/users, civil engineers, architects, builders, contractors, supervisors, Society office bearers from top management to grass root level staff.

      Registration Charges :

      Non-Members : Rs.1300 per head
      Members of IE(I), ICI, ISSE, ACI, IIBE, PEATA Housing Society Office Bearers : Rs.1100 per head
      Students : Rs.800 per head

      Venue :

      The Institution of Engineers (India), Maharashtra State Centre, 15, Haji Ali Park, K.Khadye Marg, Mahalakshmi, Mumbai – 400 034.

      Valued Sponsors/Co-Sponsors are welcome.

      All Payments can be made in Cash, Cheque / DD drawn in favour of “The Institution of Engineers (India), Maharashtra State Centre”.

      Detailed brochure is sent as attachment file.

      For more details please contact :

      Mr. Jayakumar J. Shah on 9819242649 or our Centre’s office on 23543650, 23542943.

      Regards.
      --
      The Institution of Engineers (India)
      Maharashtra State Centre,
      15, Haji Ali Park, K.Khadye Marg,
      Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400 034.
      Tel - (022) 2354 2943 / 2354 3650.
      Fax - (022) 2354 2942.
      eMail- ieimsc@...
      Web-site- www.ieimaharashtra.org

      ** For keeping in touch, Please join our free eGroup by sending an eMail to - IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      *** Please ALWAYS quote your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER.