Invitation for Seminar on "Fibre Reinforced Concrete - Industrial Flooring" on 9-Jan-2012

  • IEI-Maharashtra State Centre
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2012
    All Members,

    Please find attached Invitation for Seminar on "Fibre Reinforced Concrete - Industrial Flooring"  to be held on
    9-Jan-2012  at The Institution of Engineers premises at Mahalaxmi, Mumbai @ 9.30 am onwards followed by lunch.

    Registration is free but necessary.

    For Registration please contact on 23543650 / 23542943.

    We look forward your presence in the Seminar.

    Regards.
    --
    The Institution of Engineers (India)
    Maharashtra State Centre,

    ** For keeping in touch, Please join our free eGroup by sending an eMail to - IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    *** Please ALWAYS quote your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER.
  • IEI-Maharashtra State Centre