Womens’ Day Celebration - 08.03.2 010

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      All Members,

      Our Centre will be celebrating Womens Day on 08.03.2010.

      Mr.Harish Sadani, Founder-member and Honorary Secretary of Men Against Violence & Abuse (MAVA) India’s first organization of men, directly working to stop and prevent gender-based violence and abuse of women since 1993, using innovative media like interactive workshops, street-plays, film-festivals, symposia,  cultural magazine & wall-newspapers will be delivering a lecture on the topic “Engaging Men for Gender Equality” during the occasion.

      Ms.Varsha Shah, Principal, Rizvi College of Engineering has kindly consented to be the Chief Guest.

      Lecture will be followed by Dinner.

      Registration is Free but Necessary.

      For registration contact Centre’s office on 23543650, 23542943.

      Regards.

      --
      The Institution of Engineers (India)
      Maharashtra State Centre,

      ** For keeping in touch, Please join our free eGroup by sending an eMail to - IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      *** Please ALWAYS quote your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER.