2nd Batch of IRCA recognised ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditors Course.

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
      All Our IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo Group Members,

      The above course will be conducted for 5 days from 25.11.2009 to 29.11.2009 at the State Centres premises. On the 5th day there will be a written OPEN examination of minimum 2 hours. Those who secure 70% marks & above will be certified under IRCA recognised Lead Auditor Certification of ISO 9001 : 2008.

      Registration fees per participant will be Rs.12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand Only) which includes course material, tea, snacks, lunch, examination certification charges  including tutors and lecturers fees.

      Payment is to be made by Cheque or DD drawn in favour of "The Institution of Engineers (India), Maharashtra State Centre", payable at Mumbai and should be sent to Institutions address given below :

      The Institution of Engineers (India)
      Maharashtra State Centre,
      15, Haji Ali Park, K.Khadye Marg,
      Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400 034.

      This course is beneficial to implementers, consultants, auditors, executives, etc. This process improves all industries including construction and traders.

      Timings :    10.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m.

      For registration and more details please contact Mr.G.G.Bale, Programme Convenor on 09869476735 or our Centres Office on 23542943 / 23543650.

      Regards.
      --
      The Institution of Engineers (India)
      Maharashtra State Centre,
      15, Haji Ali Park, K.Khadye Marg,
      Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400 034.
      Tel - (022) 2354 2943 / 2354 3650.
      Fax - (022) 2354 2942.
      eMail- ieimsc@...
      Web-site- www.ieimaharashtra.org

      ** For keeping in touch, Please join our free eGroup by sending an eMail to - IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      *** Please ALWAYS quote your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER.
    • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2009
          All Our IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo Group Members,

          The above course
          will be held from
          for 5 days from 23.12.2009 to 27.12.2009 at the State Centres premises. On the 5th day there will be a written OPEN examination of minimum 2 hours. Those who secure 70% marks & above will be certified under IRCA recognised Lead Auditor Certification of ISO 9001 : 2008.