LECTURE ON "MACROECONOMICS AND BHAARAT" , 4/6/2009, 11:30 am

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre@yahoogroups.co
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Reminder from: IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo! Group

      Title: LECTURE ON "MACROECONOMICS AND BHAARAT"

      Date: Monday April 6, 2009
      Time: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
      Location: Seminar Hall of The Institution of Engineers (India), Maharashtra State Centre, 15, Haji Ali Park, K.Khadye Marg, Mahalakshmi, Mumbai - 400 034.
      Notes: All Our IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo Group Members,

      Our Centre is organising an interesting Lecture on the topic

      "MACROECONOMICS AND BHAARAT"

      Speaker : Prof.M.D.Apte, Retd. Engineer Officer, Indian Army

      Registration is FREE but NECESSARY.

      For registration please contact the Centre’s office on 23543650 or 23542943.

      Those who have ALREADY REGISTERED NEED NOT REGISTER AGAIN.

    • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre@yahoogroups.co
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2009