LECTURE ON "SOIL INVESTIGATION FOR HIGH-RISE STRUCTURES"., 2/6/2009, 6:00 pm

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre@yahoogroups.co
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Reminder from: IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo! Group

      Title: LECTURE ON "SOIL INVESTIGATION FOR HIGH-RISE STRUCTURES".

      Date: Friday February 6, 2009
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Seminar Hall of The Institution of Engineers (India), Maharashtra State Centre, 15, Haji Ali Park, K.Khadye Marg, Mahalakshmi, Mumbai - 400 034.
      Notes: All Our IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo Group Members,

      Our Centre is organising an interesting lecture on "SOIL INVESTIGATION FOR HIGH-RISE STRUCTURES"

      Speaker :- Prof.G.B.Chaudhari, Emeritus Fellow, VJTI

      Registration is FREE but NECESSARY.

      For registration please contact the Centre’s office on 23543650 or 23542943 after 11.00 a.m till 7.00 p.m.

      Those who have ALREADY REGISTERED NEED NOT REGISTER AGAIN.