7th 2-Day Workshop with Practical’s on "Repairs, Rehabilitation, ...of RCC Bldgs, 1/17/2009, 9:00 am

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre@yahoogroups.co
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      Reminder from: IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo! Group

      Title: 7th 2-Day Workshop with Practical’s on "Repairs, Rehabilitation, ...of RCC Bldgs

      Date: Saturday January 17, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
      Location: Amphi-Theatre of The Institution of Engineers (India), Maharashtra State Centre, 15, Haji Ali Park, K.Khadye Marg, Mahalakshmi, Mumbai - 400 034.
      Notes: All Our IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo Group Members,

      Our Centre is organising 7th 2-day workshop with practical’s on Repairs, Rehabilitation, Water Proofing of Existing RCC Buildings and Durability of New RCC Buildings (Structures) on 17.01.2009 and 18.01.2009 at our Centre's premises at 15, Haji Ali Park, K.Khadye Marg, Mahalakshmi, Mumbai - 400 034.

      The course is designed for owners/users, civil engineers, architects, builders, contractors, supervisors, Society office bearers from top management to grass root level staff.

      Registration Charges :

      Non-Members : Rs.1200 per head

      Members of IE(I), ICI, ISSE, ACI, IIBE, PEATA : Rs.1000 per head

      Students : Rs.700 per head

      A discount of Rs.100 will be given to those who register and pay on or before 10.01.2009.

      Valued Sponsors/Co-Sponsors are welcome.

      For more details please contact :

      Mr. Jayakumar J. Shah on 9819242649 or our Centre’s office on 23543650, 23542943.

      Regards.

    • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre@yahoogroups.co
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2009