e-Newsletter of November, 2008

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2008
      All our IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo Group Members

      Please find November, 2008 issue of IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre
      Newsletter giving detailed information about the
      forthcoming activities sent as attachment file in PDF format.

      Regards.

      --
      The Institution of Engineers (India)
      Maharashtra State Centre,

      ** For keeping in touch, Please join our free eGroup by sending an eMail to - IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      *** Please ALWAYS quote your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER.