Seminar on "Advanced Capabilities in Structural Software" [19.09.2008]

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      All Our IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo Group Members,

      ISSE in association with IE(I)-MSC is organizing a seminar on "Advanced
      Capabilities in Structural Software" with special feature on "Simulation
      of Seismic Isolation Systems and Time Dependent Aspects for Skyscrapers
      (Column Shortening)" in addition to several other features on19.09.2008
      from 5.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.at our Centres premises at 15, Haji Ali Park,
      K.Khadye Marg, Mahalakshmi, Mumbai - 400 034.

      Soft copy of the invitation card giving detailed information about the
      seminar and detailed programme is attached.

      For registration and more details please contact Shri.Umesh Dhargalkar,
      Convener of the Seminar on 2679 0791/ 2679 4390.

      Regards.

      --
      The Institution of Engineers (India)
      Maharashtra State Centre,

      ** For keeping in touch, Please join our free eGroup by sending an eMail to - IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      *** Please ALWAYS quote your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER.