Twenty-Second National Convention of Marine Engineers [19-20.09.2008] Induri.

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      All Our IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo Group Members,

      Please find detailed brochure regarding "Twenty-Second National
      Convention of Marine Engineers" and National Seminar on "Convergence of
      Technologies in Global maritime Sector" scheduled to be held on
      September 19-20, 2008 at Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri, Pune sent
      as attachment file.

      For more details you can contact Prin.B.K.Saxena, Convenor on his mobile
      09822602892 or on his email bsaxena@...

      OR

      Centres Office on 23543650 / 23542943 OR on email ieimsc@...

      Regards.

      --
      The Institution of Engineers (India)
      Maharashtra State Centre,

      ** For keeping in touch, Please join our free eGroup by sending an eMail to - IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      *** Please ALWAYS quote your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER.