LECTURES ON 08.12.2007 AT IIT BOMBAY, POWAI, MUMBAI - 400 076.

  • IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      All Our IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre Yahoo Group Members,

      The following lectures are scheduled to be held on Saturday, 8.12.2007
      at INSTITUTE AUDITORIUM SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT (SOM) BUILDING, IIT BOMBAY, POWAI, MUMBAI - 400076

      1) CENTRIFUGE MODELLING IN GEOTECHNICS
      SPEAKER - PROF. SARAH SPRINGMAN, ETH, Zurich & Chair TC2, ISSMGE

      2) CENTRIFUGE MODELLING AT CITY UNIVERSITY
      SPEAKER – PROF. R.N. TAYLOR, City University, London & Secretary, ISSMGE

      3) CENTRIFUGE MODELLING OF GEOTECHNICAL STRUCTURES
      SPEAKER – Dr.-Ing. B.V.S.VISWANADHAM, IIT Bombay & Member TC2, ISSMGE

      Registration (9.30 am to 10.00 am) – FREE (for both members and non-members)

      Lecture will be followed by LUNCH.

      Please confirm your attendance in advance to any one of the following :

      1) Dr.G.Venkatachalam E-mail: gvee@...
      2) Dr.R.A.Hegde E-mail: rahegde2002@... Tel: 26289777 x 225

      Detailed programme is sent as attachment file.

      Regards.

      --
      The Institution of Engineers (India)
      Maharashtra State Centre,

      ** For keeping in touch, Please join our free eGroup by sending an eMail to - IEI-MaharashtraStateCentre-subscribe@yahoogroups.com MahaEngineers-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      *** Please quote your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER.