Meetup next Thursday; Speaker: ACLU communications director

  • lkyarrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2005
      Hi Everyone,
      Ed Yohnka, communications director of the ACLU of Illinois, will be
      our guest speaker at our October meetup next week. Hearings on the
      Miers nomination will begin a 10 days later, so The Supreme Court
      will be one of the top topics of the night, along with other civil
      liberties issues.

      Speaker begins at 7:00. Come early to dine and socialize.

      When:
      Thursday, October 27, 2005, 7:00 PM
      Where:
      Edwardo's
      9300 Skokie Blvd Skokie
      Skokie, IL 60076
      847 674-0008

      Bring your friends, relatives, neighbors!
      RSVPs are helpful, but not required.

      Hope to see you then,
      Leah