Meetup Debate-Watch Wednesday Night!

  • lkyarrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      Hi Everyone,
      Just a quick reminder that we'll be watching the last presidential debate at Edwardo's Wednesday night.

      We'll start at 7:00 with introductions, dinner (available for ordering off the menu), and conversation. And we'll give you lots of information about the many ways you can help local Democrats and the Obama-Biden ticket. After our pre-debate huddle, we'll tune in to the debate at 8:00.

      Where: Edwardo's (back room), 9300 Skokie Blvd. , Skokie (northwest corner of Gross Point Rd. and Skokie Blvd. )
      Date: Wednesday, October 15th
      Time: 7:00 p.m.

      We'll also be collecting food, as well as diapers, baby wipes, and baby food for the Niles Township Food Pantry. The pantry served more than 1600 people in September, and that number continues to grow. Families and seniors are especially hurting, so please bring a contribution if you can. The pantry is so grateful for our help!

      **RSVPs to lkyarrow@yahoo. com are very helpful to plan for adequate seating. We're expecting another big group.

      Hope you can make it!
      Leah