April 19th Meetup with Obama campaign field director

  • lkyarrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hi Everyone,
      Barack Obama says his presidential campaign isn't just about him--it's about us. It's about what we can do together to transform our country.

      At the next Niles Township Democratic Meetup on Thursday April 19th, the Chicago field director for Obama for America, Bridget Gray, will fill us in on the Obama campaign and explain how you can be part of the call for change. Bridget will lay out the campaign's plans for utilizing grassroots (that's us!) support both here at home and in neighboring states.

      Come learn about the campaign and the many options for involvement!

      Join us any time after 6:15 to dine early, or you can get a bite to eat throughout the meetup. The speaker begins at 7:00.

      Date: Thursday, April 19th
      Time: 7 p.m.
      Where: Edwardo's (back room), 9300 Skokie Blvd., Skokie

      RSVPs to me or to http://illinoisdemnet.com/node/3502  are helpful to plan for adequate seating.

      Looking forward to seeing you then!
      Leah